West Windsor Township, NJ
Both East Windsor Township and West Windsor Township were formed when Windsor Township was split on February 9, 1797, while the area was still part of Middlesex County. It was incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 21, 1798, as one of New Jersey's initial group of 104 townships. Portions of the township were taken to form Hightstown borough (March 5, 1853, within East Windsor; became independent c. 1894) and Washington Township (March 11, 1860, and known as Robbinsville Township since 2007).[
Search West Windsor Township, NJ Homes for Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TReND Broker Reciprocity program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which the owner of this website participates, and is provided by TReND through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website are marked with the Broker Reciprocity icon (a little black house) and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.