Robbinsville Township, New Jersey
What is now Robbinsville Township was originally incorporated as Washington Township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 15, 1859, from portions of East Windsor Township. On November 6, 2007, voters approved by a vote of 1,816 to 693 a measure that changed the township's name from Washington Township (the name of five other municipalities in New Jersey) to Robbinsville, named after a settlement within the township. The official changeover took place January 1, 2008, as signs and other items with "Washington" on them began to be changed
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TReND Broker Reciprocity program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which the owner of this website participates, and is provided by TReND through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website are marked with the Broker Reciprocity icon (a little black house) and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.